,Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites. You get a chance to interact with a lot of people. Even after not being on your friend list, people can visit Facebook profile. Want to know who viewed your Facebook profile? You might have tried different methods. But did they actually work? Follow these methods to achieve the same.
Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
You might have noticed that unknown users send messages to you that are stored differently. This occurs because they visit your profile. You should definitely get an answer to who viewed my Facebook profile. Every day large numbers of people try to find a list of FB profile visitors. Various spammers access your private data by showing you a false method. Thus, make sure you only choose right methods.
How to Check Who Visited My Facebook Profile
There are 3 different methods to know who viewed my Facebook profile not friends. These include the use of applications, browser, and extensions. There are a lot of fake Facebook profiles that are used for wrong purposes. By knowing the number of profile visitors, you will come to know about these users. You can take the necessary steps accordingly.
Who Views My Facebook Profile
First Method: Who is Looking at My Facebook Profile (Using Browser)
- First, visit the official site of Facebook. The page that opens after login with Facebook is News Feed. You will have to move to the timeline. For this, click on your profile name that appears on the top.
- Right-click anywhere on your timeline webpage. Once the menu box appears, select the “View Page Source” option. Alternatively, press the “CTRL” and “U” keys together.
- The source code of your Facebook page will appear. The code is in incomprehensible format. Press the “CTRL” and “F” keys together. This would open the search box. Type “InitialChatFriendsList” in the box. Make sure you do not add quotes to the text.
- Once you press enter, the text will appear in the highlighted form. There are numbers written after the text. These numbers are the IDs of Facebook profile visitors.
- You can check the profiles to which these IDs belong. Use address bar to know “who visited my facebook profile today”. Copy and paste the ID after “facebook.com/”. This will help you know who viewed your Facebook profile.
Second Method: Check Facebook Profile Visitors using Chrome Extension
To know “who saw my Facebook Profile” use the following method:
- The extension given here is for Google Chrome. Check the Chrome web store for adding the extension. Alternatively, use the search engine. For both the methods, type “Facebook Profile View Notification”.
- Once you click on the extension result, a web page will open. Next to the extension’s name, “Add to Chrome” button will appear. Tap on that button to start the installation. Wait till the extension’s installation is complete.
- Now, visit the official site of Facebook. Log in to your account by entering the credentials.
- A new tab will appear in the navigation bar along with home, notifications, and others. The name of the tab is “Visitors”.
- Tap on “Visitors” to view Facebook profile visits. This Facebook Profile View Notification Chrome Extension actually works.
Also, check: How to Change IP Address on Mac
Third Method: Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Recently (Android)
- You must have the “who viewed my profile Android app” on your phone. You can search on play store for the same. After successful installation, the app will appear on one of the screens.
- Use the App Drawer to open the application.
- Tap on Login with Facebook button.
- Enter your account credentials to log in to your account.
- After login, the app will ask for certain permissions. Give the permissions to the app.
- Now, wait for the application to process. The list of who viewed my Facebook profile Android app will appear.