Are you unable to send large files online? Do you face space issues due to large PDF files? There are different ways of compressing these files. You can keep a large amount of data on your system with file compression. Here, you will get to know How to Compress PDF. You will be able to compress PDF file easy by going through the article.
How to Compress PDF
PDF is a format that supports creation and exchange of documents. The exchange of documents doesn’t depend on the operating system. These files support audio, video, links, buttons, and many more functions. You can send these files online. But the problem arises when you have to send large files. The online portals have limits on the size of the file you can send. If you compress the file, the size of the files reduces. Thus, compression of documents becomes important for the user.
See More: MyVidster App
Compress PDF Online
- First, visit the official site of SmallPDF. You can even add an extension to facilitate easy access. The PDF compressor software will help in reducing the size of files.
- Look for the “Choose File” button. You will find the button on the bottom-center section of the window. Click on the button.
- A pop-up window will open. Locate the PDF file you wish to compress.
- Once you find the PDF, click on the Open button. The process of compressing the files will start.
- Download the file by clicking on the “Download File Now” button
- Select the location for saving the file. Click on save button. Also, check PDF optimizer for optimizing the file.
How to Compress PDF on Mac
- First, open the Preview app on Mac.
- Second, click on the File Menu in the Menu bar. From the drop-down menu select open.
- A dialog box will open. Select a file and click on open button.
- Again, click on File. Click on the Export option that appears in the middle of the list.
- Click on the drop-down menu for Format. Select PDF option.
- Tap on the drop-down menu for “Quartz Filter”. Select “Reduce File Size” option.
- From the “Where” drop-down menu, select a location for saving the PDF.
- Now, click on save button to save the compressed file on Mac.
Also, check: Manga Rock Apk
PDF Files Compressor
You can compress the files using Adobe Acrobat Pro. Follow these steps to know How to compress PDF file:
- First, open the Adobe Acrobat Pro app on your device.
- Second, click on the File menu on the menu bar. The menu appears at the top of the screen. In the drop-down menu, click on open. A dialog box will open. Select the document for which you want to reduce the size.
- Once the file opens, tap on the File menu.
- Click on the “Save As Other” option. You will find the sub-menu in the middle of the drop-down list. On the right side, a new sub-menu list will open.
- Now, click on the “Reduced Size PDF” option. The “Reduced File Size” window will open. Click on the drop-down for “Make compatible with”.
- Select the version of Acrobat. You should select the most recent version. Limiting compatibility helps in reducing the size of the file.
- Now, select a location to store the file.
- Click on the save button.