In the Earlier versions of Windows, there was an Administrator account for the user. People who are familiar with these versions might be looking for the same in Windows 7 too. Here, steps on How to Login as Administrator in Windows 7 are given. You can activate administrator login windows 7 easily. When you enable the Administrator account, the account offers login without the password.
How to Login as Administrator in Windows 7
The Admin account has a lot of privileges. There is a built-in admin account in disabled from in Windows 7. Users can enable this account for some special tasks. In addition, you can use the account for networking tasks, troubleshooting, or installation of software. The reason behind disabling the admin account was the protection of PCs. In such cases, malicious programs won’t be able to harm your device. There are different ways of enabling the Administrator access. You can use the process you like based on your convenience. You should always restart your system provided that there are changes made to the Administrative status.
Also, check: Flipboard Apk
How to Login as Administrator
You can use the Command Prompt to enable administrative access. The steps are simplified for easy understanding of the user:
- First, click on the Start button that appears on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Second, type cmd.exe in the search bar.
- Command Prompt application will appear as the top result. Right-click on cmd and select run as administrator.
- Now, type net user administrator/active: yes on the command line.
- Press Enter.
- Once the command executes successfully, restart your PC.
- At the time of login, Admin account will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the Administrator to log in successfully. Hence, enjoy the administrative power of your PC.
Administrator Login Windows 7
Use the Control Panel application to log in as Admin to your system. Another way of Windows 7 Admin login is given below. The method is different from the one mentioned above:
- First, double-click on the Control Panel. If the application is not available on the desktop, use the search bar.
- Second, click on System and Security.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Administrative tools option. Administrative tools window will open.
- Open Computer Management window. On the left side, you will find the Local Users and Groups. Expand and select the Users option.
- Furthermore, on the right-pane, the Administrator option will appear.
- Now, click on Administrator and uncheck the “Account is disabled” option.
- Tap on Ok button and Restart the system. Thereupon, Login as Administrator.
See More: Manga Rock Apk
Login as Administrator in Windows 7
Use the Local Security Policy to enable the Admin Login. If you want to know in detail How to Login as Administrator in Windows 7, follow these steps:
- First, click on the Start Menu that appears on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Second, type secpol.msc in the Search bar. Right-click and run the application as Administrator. The Microsoft Command Console document will open.
- Once the application opens, expand the Local Security Policies-> Security Options.
- On the right frame, a list of various security options will appear. Amongst, the top options one is “Account: Administrator account status”. Open the file.
- Now, enable the Administrator status.
- As soon as the admin status changes, close the window. Restart your system.
- Now, you will see Administrator as one of the login options.
- Click on Administrator to log in successfully as Admin.