Nowadays YouTube has become a great source of showcasing the talent. It is also a great way to earn handsome amount money. For all this, you need a YouTube channel. So today we are going to tell you all about the YouTube channel such as How to create YouTube Channel, How to change URL, How to delete YouTube Channel and many more. So read this article and create your own channel and monetize it to earn your skills.
How to create YouTube Channel:
To create a YouTube account here is the step by step process.
- Search Youtube.com in Google. Then the landing page of YouTube would open. In the right corner of the page, you would see “Sign in” option. Click on it and login in your Gmail account.
- After the login, you would see another screen. On the upper right corner of the screen, click on profile icon. Then you will see a “settings” icon, click on it. The click on “create a channel”.
- Once you would click on “create a channel” option, another page will open asking you to fill all the details. Fill all the required information.
- In the next option, you would see the option to create a personal channel or a business channel. Choose an option according to your preference. Then choose a unique name for your channel and complete all the details required.
Now you are done. You have created your YouTube channel.
How to delete videos from YouTube Channel:
If you want to delete a video from your YouTube Channel then you can follow these steps:
- Log in your YouTube Channel.
- In the left side of the page, you would see the list of options. Choose “My Channel”. Then choose “Video Manager” option which you would see in the right side of the page.
- When you will choose Videos manager option, another page with all list of your videos will open. Mark the videos which you want to delete.
- Then click on “Actions” and then “delete” option. This will delete the marked videos from your channel. If you want to hide the videos so that visitors cannot see them, you can choose “Private” or “Unlisted” option.
So this is the whole process to delete the videos from your YouTube account.
How to delete YouTube channel:
If you want to delete your YouTube channel due to some reasons then here are the steps to do that.
- Login in your YouTube channel.
- Then click on the “settings” icon which you would see in the upper right side corner of your profile.
- Then choose “account settings” options. A drop-down menu will open, click on “Overview”.
- Then your account information would be opened. On that page, below the name of your channel, you would see the option “advanced”.
- After clicking on “advanced” option, you would see another page. At the end of that page, you would see the option “delete channel”. Click on it.
This will delete your YouTube account permanently.
How to change YouTube Channel URL:
YouTube also offers the facility to its users to customize YouTube Channel URL so that your users can easily remember your YouTube account. If your YouTube account is eligible for custom URL then you can create by the following process. But remember you can choose the URL once.
- Log in your YouTube account.
- Choose the “settings” option, of your profile. Then click on “Advanced” options.
- Then choose “channel settings” then choose “You are eligible for a custom URL”.
- You will see a box, where you would see a custom URL you have been approved for. You can add a few letters of numbers.
- Then mark “I agree to the terms of service”, click on “change URL”.
- Then click on “Confirm Choice”.
In this way, you have customized YouTube Channel URL for your YouTube account.
So this is all about YouTube Channel. Create your own YouTube account and show your talent to the whole world. This is the best way to monetize your hobby.